You are here
Single Year Grant
Augusta Health conducted a Community Health Needs Assessment this past year. From the assessment, the following priorities emerged and are anticipated to be the focus of attention both by Augusta Health and by community organizations over the next 3 years.
- Access to Primary Care Providers
- Integration of Mental Health and Primary Care
- Teen Suicide
- Substance Abuse
- Education Attainment Rates
Augusta Health is pleased to be able to offer single year grant funding this year to non-profit and/or governmental community partners who develop a plan to address one of the identified priorities. Collaboration of community agencies is encouraged. A plan to evaluate and demonstrate impact on the priority must be included within the grant application.
Due to increased security and encryption processes on the Augusta Health server, we are requesting hard copy submissions. Specific instructions are found within the application guidelines. Our timeframe will be compressed in order to present the awards at the November Community Health Forum meeting.
- July 31 - Single year grant applications available
- September 20 - Applications due
- October 31 - Funding decisions announced
- November 20 - Awards presented at the Community Health Forum meeting
We look forward to working with all of you this year as we move forward to improve the health of our community.