You are here
About Community Support
Augusta Health is committed to improving the health of all residents in our community by making appropriate health care available to the greater Augusta County area. Community support is managed by an Executive Director who is supported by the hospital, and governed by a board comprised of community business leaders, health care providers, and citizens.
Augusta Health strives to:
- Support community health and safety projects and agencies that serve the citizens of the community.
- Assist in the advancement of health careers of citizens of the community, including the provision of scholarships.
- Perform community health research, data gathering and profiling.
- Provide communication on community health topics, which may be funded or provided by Augusta Health resources.
- Provide or coordinate community health services.