You are here
Forum Strategic Plan
Provide leadership to assist member agencies with partnerships and collaboration to address the community's most pressing health needs.
Engage key participants from the community.
- Identify and invite specific agency, faith, and public service leaders.
- Enhance marketing efforts to better reflect the mission and role of the Forum and its participants.
Strengthen the intra forum communication system.
- Facilitate communication amongst Forum members via the web site, a list serve, and by displaying contact information with all announcements and speakers.
- Limit presentations and instead provide time for business/collaboration during each meeting.
Identify community physical and mental health needs through a comprehensive community data collection process and review and communicate findings.
Gather and evaluate census and community health data to determine gaps in data and in community needs.
- Continue to survey forum members.
- Assimilate other assessment data – YRBS, Transportation, etc.
- Provide appropriate data/information to the larger Community Health Needs Assessment.
- Report the general assessment findings to the Forum membership.