You are here
Announcements, Cancellations, & Special Events
Worldwide Walking Challenge
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014
The Worldwide Walking Challenge encourages local communities to get up and move by striving for 70,000 Steps in 7 Days from each participant. The challenge involves wearing a pedometer and tracking how many steps a day you achieve. Challenge your friends, family, and co-workers to a week of increased health and exercise. Join us for a week's worth of fun, tracking steps and taking part in classes specifically for you!
April 26 - May 2
Schedule of Events
|Saturday||April 26||9:00am||March of Dimes Walk!|
|Monday||April 28||4:30pm||Circuit Training|
|Friday||May 2||12:00pm||Campus Walk!|
What you get for participating
- First 15 registered will receive a free Medical Fitness Association carry bag!
- First 60 registered will receive a pedometer to count your steps!
- Enter your name into various prize drawings (listed below).
- Non-members can utilize Lifetime Fitness for the entire week.
- Augusta Health Employees: You only pay 1/2 the cost and Augusta Health will match the payment. In support, Lifetime Fitness will donate $3 from every enrollment to the March of Dimes.
Stop by Lifetime Fitness to enroll!