Recovery Choice Substance Abuse Services
Recovery Choice helps persons with substance abuse problems become free of dependence on mood altering drugs, including alcohol, addictive prescription drugs, and street drugs.
We have a seasoned and compassionate treatment team that works with the "whole person" to achieve recovery. We assist in addressing associated issues, including employment, legal, and relationship complications. We are also experienced in treating those with co-occurring mental health disorders.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is designed to provide you with the support and recovery tools you need to achieve and sustain sobriety.
We also offer the following services:
- Substance abuse assessments to determine the nature of the disorder, possible co-occurring mental health disorders, and the most appropriate level of care
- Assessment and referral for medical or social detoxification, sometimes at other treatment facilities
- Individual counseling when that is the most appropriate treatment modality
- Family support and education
- Substance Abuse education programming for either adolescents or adults
- Referral for psychiatric care when medications are potentially needed to assist in recovery
- Referral to 12-Step recovery groups: AA, NA, Al-Anon and others- with the assistance of recovering volunteer staff
We are flexible in our approach and try to match our services to your needs. If we don't have the services you need, we'll help you find someone who does.
Please call us if you or someone you care about is experiencing any type of problem related to substance abuse. We are here to help!