Wake refreshed every day with CPAP supplies for sleep apnea
You already know that a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) mask helps you get a restful night's sleep. But you may not realize that continued use of your CPAP mask changes the way it fits, reducing its effectiveness. Replacing your mask regularly-or finding a better fitting model-is crucial for getting the most out of your CPAP supplies.
When you order your CPAP supplies through Augusta Health Care Home Medical, you receive:
- The opportunity to pick up limited supplies at our convenient Retail Store
- Free shipping of your CPAP mask and supplies
- No Insurance claim forms to fill out—we handle them for you
- No up-front costs; if you have supplemental insurance, you may pay nothing
- Answers and help from trained representatives
- Personalized service including an Insurance-coordinated replacement schedule and friendly reminders when it's time to reorder
Medicare and most insurance companies cover the cost of replacement supplies.
It's easy! Call us today to receive your supplies.