At Augusta Health, we provide a range of Behavioral Health Services for a variety of conditions to our community. We offer traditional office practice counseling where Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors and a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor assess and treat adults through individual and group therapy, as well as substance abuse education. We also offer Intensive Outpatient Programs (lOPs) in mental health and substance abuse, which are three-hour programs for adults needing more intensity than regular outpatient appointments. For short-term psychiatric stabilization, we have an Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment Unit (Crossroads). These services meet the needs of adults and geriatric patients with 24-hour nursing care, therapeutic programming and discharge planning for the next appropriate level of mental health services. This level of care helps ensure the safety of each patient.
Why choose Augusta Health?
- Team of experienced clinicians who share outpatients with local psychiatrists and primary care physicians
- Specialty services, including one of the few mental health Intensive Outpatient Programs in Virginia, a Dialectical Behavioral Therapy-inspired theoretical approach to treatment and a specialist in the care of transgendering individuals
- We encourage trialing new services for which we've identified a need
Key roles include:
- LCSW/LPC – Resource Clinician
- LCSW/LPC – Outpatient Behavioral Practice – Office Practice, Recovery Choice IOP, Transitions IOP
- Administrative Assistant