Share our view from the valley.
"We are a friendly community where you can experience a challenging career that is fulfilling while maintaining a work/life balance that prevents burnout."
Rob, MD – Hospitalist
Explore the satisfaction of practicing at Augusta Health, an independent, non-profit community hospital located 30 miles west of Charlottesville. Here, we have a close-knit group with an emphasis on teamwork, the practice of quality medicine and work/life balance. Our practice culture is supportive, democratic, physician-led and active. We employ a diverse group of physicians and leverage their varied strengths. Many of our physicians are engaged in health system initiatives tied to quality improvement, care coordination, information technology, education, cost reduction, and new models of care.
Why choose Augusta Health?
- One of America's "50 Best Hospitals" (Healthgrades)
- Hospital-owned multi-specialty Medical Group
- Multiple practice locations situated in and around the Shenandoah Valley
- Proactive practice development
- Physician-driven system
- Great on-call support
- An excellent place to live and raise a family
Current opportunities include:
- Critical Care Advanced Practice Provider
- Endocrinology – Physician
- Family/Internal Medicine-Physician
- Gastroenterology-Advanced Physician
- Hematology/Oncology – Physician
- Hospice Medical Director – Physician
- Hospice Nurse Practitioner
- Neurology – Physician
- Otolaryngology – Physician
- Psychiatry-Advanced Practice Provider
- Radiology – Diagnostic Physician
- Radiology – Interventional Physician
- Radiology – Physician Medical Director
- Surgery-Advanced Practice Provider
- Thoracic - Physician
- Urgent Care-Advanced Practice Provider
- Urgent Care – Physician
- Vascular Surgery – Physician
For more information on specific opportunities, please contact:
dfunkhouser [at] augustahealth.com (Dawn Funkhouser)