In order to keep our community as healthy as possible and reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have the following closing and cancellations:
If you plan to visit the Hospital, please review our current Visitation Policy
All Augusta Health group events, classes, and meetings are cancelled for April
- This includes Cardiac Rehab and Pulmonary Rehab classes
Business/Finance office is closed to the public
- We will still be answering phone calls and processing applications, but we'll not have any face-to-face interactions with our patients.
- There is a drop off box to the left of the front door for patients to drop off check payments and financial applications. This drop off box is not intended for cash payments, as we will not be able confirm the cash amount with you at the time of the deposit.
- If you would like to make a payment with credit card, please either call us at (540) 332-4600 or make your payment online.
- If you need to speak with a Financial Advocate, please give us a call at (540) 332-4600. If we are unable to take your call, please leave us a message in our secured voicemail and will return your call as soon as possible.
Behavioral Health is offering telehealth counseling
- Face-to-face counseling has been suspended
- Telehealth counseling is available through doxy.me
- Visit Behavioral Health for details or schedule a session by calling (540) 213-2525
Care Home Medical Retail Store Procedure
- Effective April 6, our store is open by appointment only.
- To protect you, we will be handling most customer needs while you wait in your vehicle.
- Anyone who must enter the building will first be screened.
- Please Call (540) 332-4995 to discuss your current needs and to receive instructions.
- Hours are Monday–Friday: 8am–4:30pm
Augusta Health is, and has been, in compliance with all CMS guidance for elective and non-essential surgeries. As a result, we are:
- Limiting all non-essential adult elective surgery and medical/surgical procedures, including all dental procedures.
- All non-urgent screenings are being rescheduled to May.
- Radiologic specialty procedures are also limited.
Elective Imaging Exams
Augusta Health is postponing Elective Imaging exams. Those patients affected by the postponements will be contacted for rescheduling.
- Elective imaging will be postponed to mid-May.
- Time-sensitive imaging, where there is potential for an unfavorable outcome if delayed longer than 4-6 weeks, will be evaluated for postponement.
- Critical Imaging will not be postponed.
Fitness Center is closed
We are working on setting up a mass freeze for all accounts so that you will not be charged for April. Billing has already gone out for March and we are not able to pull the funds transfer back, but we will ensure all members receive a credit of future time for the period in which we are closed. Thank you for understanding! Follow the Augusta Health Fitness Facebook page.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, their families, and staff during the coronavirus (COVID-19) visitation restrictions, the Medical Records office is temporarily closed to walk-in customers. If you need copies of medical records, please follow the steps listed on the Medical Records page.
Outpatient Lab at the Hospital is Closed on Saturdays
- Beginning Saturday, April 11, the Augusta Health Outpatient Laboratory in the main hospital building will be closed on Saturdays.