Emergency room visits are often stressful for patients and their family or visitors. We are looking for energetic individuals who will work as non-clinical members on the patient care team. You will help to keep visitors and patients informed and provide comfort during the treatment process.
Some tasks may include:
- Providing pillows, blankets, snacks, and drinks to visitors and patients.
- Asking visitors and patients if they have any questions and relaying to the nurse, if necessary.
- Assisting with basic comfort needs.
- Providing coloring pages, stuffed animals, or other activities for children.
- Helping to transport discharge patients in a wheelchair.
We are looking for friendly, compassionate, and energetic individuals who are at least 18 years old, can stand for long periods of time, and are able to work in a fast-pace environment.