Carbohydrate Counting 101
In this 90 minute course, you will learn about topics including carbohydrate counting, nutrition label reading, meal planning & preparation, and dining out. You will learn the ways to eat healthfully and still enjoy some of your favorite foods.
*Please Note- a physician referral is necessary in order to attend this course.
Mannix Conference Room (Heart & Vascular Building)
Call the Outpatient Diabetes and Nutrition Education Program, at (540) 213-2537 or (540) 941-2537
- Monday, July 9, 2018 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Monday, August 13, 2018 - 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Monday, September 10, 2018 - 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Monday, October 8, 2018 - 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Monday, November 12, 2018 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.