Carbohydrate Counting 101
By popular demand, the Augusta Health Diabetes and Nutrition Self-Management Education Program is offering a new class focused only on the nutritional aspects of diabetes management. In this 90 minute course, you will learn about topics including carbohydrate counting, nutrition label reading, meal planning/preparation, and dining out. Come and learn how you can eat healthfully and still include some of your favorite foods.
*Please Note- a physician referral is necessary in order to attend this course.
- Tuesday, July 11 – Heart & Vascular Center – Ground Floor Conference Room
- Tuesday, August 8 – Augusta Community Care Building – Room 3
- Tuesday, September 5 – Augusta Community Care Building – Room 2
- Tuesday, October 3 – Augusta Community Care Building – Room 2
- Thursday, November 2 – Augusta Community Care Building – Room 3
- Tuesday, December 5 – Augusta Community Care Building – Room 2
For more information, please call (540) 213-2537
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.