Diabetes 101 is an upbeat, informative Class for participants with Type 2 diabetes. This course will provide you with education and practical tips to make positive lifestyle changes to better manage your diabetes.
- Monitoring your blood sugar
- Taking diabetes medications
- Healthy eating habits
- Reducing risk of complications
- Healthy coping strategies
- Problem solving skills
Please Note: a physician referral is necessary in order to attend this course.
Please call us for the location
Outpatient Diabetes and Nutrition Education at (540) 213-2537
- Monday, March 4, 2019 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.