Diabetes Boot Camp
Diabetes Boot Camp is an upbeat, informative Class for participants with Type 2 diabetes. This 3 hour program will provide you with education and practical Tips to make positive lifestyle changes to better manage your diabetes.
- Monitoring your blood sugar
- Healthy eating habits
- Safe and effective exercise ideas
- Reducing risk of complications
- Healthy coping strategies
- Problem solving skills
*Please Note- a physician referral is necessary in order to attend this course.
Please call for the location
Call the Outpatient Diabetes and Nutrition Education Program at (540) 213-2537 or (540) 941-2537
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Monday, August 20, 2018 - 4:30pm to 7:30pm
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Monday, November 19, 2018 - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.