Diversions Ostomy Support Group
Augusta Health Diversions is a group meeting designed to share ideas and improve quality of life following ostomy surgery. Our goal is to advocate, share information and ideas with members of the ostomy community and to not only help people with ostomy but also their spouses, caregivers, and parents.
Light refreshments are served.
Augusta Community Care Building, Room 2
Call (540) 245-7236 for more information.
- Monday, March 9, 2020 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Monday, May 11, 2020 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Monday, July 13, 2020 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Monday, November 9, 2020 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.