Drug Take Back Day
Safely dispose of your unused & expired medicines. 70% of all people who abuse prescription drugs get them from friends or relatives. Prevent medicine abuse, prevent accidental poisonings, protect the environment.
- Bring your prescription, over-the-counter & pet medicines
- Leave medicines in original containers
- Remove or mark out label information
- No needles or sharps accepted
- Drive through. Drop off. No questions asked.
3 Convenient Drop Off Locations
- Neighborhood Wal-Mart in Waynesboro – Parking Lot (1211 West Broad Street)
- Fisher Auto Parts – Parking Lot (next to Augusta Health Staunton Urgent Care on Statler Blvd.)
- Augusta County sheriff’s Office – Parking Lot (127 Lee Highway, Verona)
(540) 332-3806 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.