Fall Risk Screening
Augusta Health Therapy Services and Mary Baldwin University's Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences have partnered to provide a free fall risk screening for all adults ages 55 and older.
- Find out what risks you may have for falling.
- Learn what you can do to prevent a fall.
- Discover tips to improve your safety.
What to Expect
- Fall risk self-assessment
- Vital sign assessment
- Physical screening tests
- Personalized fall risk review
- Fall prevention recommendations
Augusta Health Fitness Center (Medical Fitness Room & Group Fitness Studio)
Questions? Contact Stephanie Mims, Director of Therapy Services and Fitness, at (540) 332-5897 or smims [at] augustahealth.com
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.