Hospice Volunteer Training
The needs and problems of the dying patient and his or her family are diverse and complex. This course is designed to provide information and enhance skills that will enable you to provide the dying person and the family with the emotional, physical and spiritual support needed to meet those needs.
Please register by February 10.
This course will help you if…
- You wish to do volunteer work with the terminally ill and their families
- You have a family member or friend who is terminally ill
- You wish to improve your "helping and caring" skills
- You work in a health-related field with the terminally ill
Augusta Community Care Building
For information or to register, contact Carrie at (540) 332-4977
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Monday, March 2, 2020 - 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 - 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.