Managing My Diabetes: A 3-Part Workshop
In this 3-part class, you will learn about topics including the disease process of diabetes, blood glucose testing, diabetes medications, carbohydrate counting, meal planning & preparation, dining out, exercise & diabetes, and preventing complications from diabetes.
- Week 1: Monitoring & Meds
- Week 2: Meal Plans & Dining Out
- Week 3: Technology & Activity
- A Referral is required from your Physician to attend this program
- Pre-registration is necessary due to limited space. Call the Outpatient Diabetes and Nutrition Education Program at (540) 213-2537.
- A mask must be worn during the class.
Because of the ever-changing COVID situation, and the need to keep everyone safe, will will be holding virtual classes in December. Please contact us to register for all of our programs so we can advise you if we have to make format changes.
Call the Outpatient Diabetes and Nutrition Education Program at (540) 213-2537
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 - 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.