Managing My Diabetes: A 3-Part Workshop
In this 3-part class, you will learn about topics including the disease process of diabetes, blood glucose testing, diabetes medications, carbohydrate counting, meal planning & preparation, dining out, exercise & diabetes, and preventing complications from diabetes.
- A Referral is required from your Physician to attend this program
- Pre-registration is necessary due to limited space.
- A mask must be worn during the class.
Augusta Community Care Building: Room 1
Call the Outpatient Diabetes and Nutrition Education Program at (540) 213-2537
- Monday, August 10, 2020 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Monday, August 17, 2020 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Monday, August 24, 2020 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.