Meal Planning with Diabetes
In this course, you will learn about topics including carbohydrate counting, nutrition label reading, meal planning, and dining out, as well as the role of exercise in managing blood sugar.
You will learn:
- Roles of a healthy diet and physical activity
- How to count carbohydrates and read a nutrition label
- Meal planning/preparation
- Dining our options
- Identify activities that are vest for you
- Ways to remove barriers to physical activity
- How to remain safe while being active
Join us for this fun, interactive class about how to live a healthier lifestyle!
Note: A physician's referral is required to attend this class.
Please call us for the location
Outpatient Diabetes and Nutrition Education at (540) 213-2537
- Monday, November 18, 2019 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Monday, December 16, 2019 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.