Here are some step-by-step directions on how to use the online portal:
Login to our website at https://online.spectrumng.net/Augusta/Login.aspx using your username and password emailed to you or use your scan in code and birth date.
Want to make a tennis/racquetball reservation?
- Select "scheduler" on the right.
- Halfway down the left side of the screen you will see a blue highlighted sentence saying "switch to service view."
- Then move back up the screen to where you see "choose a date" and look to the right where you will see a date and a small calendar, click the calendar and it will enlarge, click on the date you would like to reserve the court for.
- Right below that you will see "preferred time of day" and a small box to the right of it, click the drop down button on the right side of that box and select the time of day.
- Move back over to the left side of the screen and select whether you would like racquetball or tennis with the two tabs right below the "switch to service view" button.
- Once you have selected racquetball or tennis, move down the page a little more to the box below labeled "choose service" and select "court reservation."
- Next move right to the next box labeled "choose resource" and select which court you would like to reserve.
- Finally move right to the last box labeled "choose duration" and select how long you would like to reserve the court for, then scroll down and press "submit" at the bottom right hand side of the screen.
Want to view your monthly visits?
- Select "account information" on the left, there will be a drop down with different account information buttons, select "attendance report," which is the second picture in the first row.
- Once the page has loaded click the drop down button in the first box to the right of the words "date quick pick" and select to view a year, quarter, month, week, or day. Or if you would like to be more specific go to the right and select a "from" and "to" date from the pop up calendars.
- Below the "date quick pick" is the heading "include sub members," so if you have a family membership you can choose to view their attendance too, if not select no.
- Click submit at the bottom right hand of your screen and view your attendance.
Want to pay your account?
- Select "account information" on the left, there will be a drop down with different account information buttons, select "make a payment," which is the picture in the bottom right hand corner at the end of the second row.
- Log in using your same username and password you used to enter the sight.
- You can view your balance displayed across the top of the page.
- Below your balance you can input your information and then click submit payment at the bottom right of the screen.
Want to enroll in a program?
- Select "program registration" in the middle of the page.
- In the first box on the page you can search for a class using the session, category, and course name, age range of the class, the instructor's name, the class code, class name, a keyword, whether or not the classes are for male or female or even search classes by what day of the week they are held. Once you have entered as much info about the class as you know you can click search at the bottom right corner of the box.
- If you would prefer to just look at the classes offered you can scroll down the page where the first heading you will see is "aqua," click the plus sign next to it and a "view programs" button will drop down, click the button. You can now view all the aqua programs offered, the dates and times they are offered, the instructor, and course fees. To the right of the name of each course there are buttons that say "view detail," "tell a friend," or "add to cart."
- Below the "aqua" programs there are two more headings "group fitness" and "tennis." You can select either of these using the same method as previously used for the "aqua" programs. Once you have selected and are viewing these courses you may enroll, view details, or tell a friend about any of the courses you view.