Did you know, you can make a gift to the Augusta Health Foundation that returns payment to you too? Yes, the IRS allows and encourages these creative plans that can stretch your giving ability.
Some of the best ways to support the Augusta Health Foundation are available through life-income gifts. These "Gifts That Pay You Income" help you make a substantial gift to the Foundation while increasing your income. They all have one substantial advantage over investment vehicles, they produce generous gifts to Augusta Health Foundation. So, while you will receive income for life or a set period of time, you can provide for yourself and the Foundation today.
- An additional source of lifetime income for you, your spouse, or other significant persons.
- A potential increase in the income you are currently receiving from your investments.
- An immediate tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- No capital gains tax due at the transfer of appreciated assets to your gift plan.
Which life-income gift best fits your needs?
- Charitable Gift Annuity – A secure, stable income at a high payout rate. Your gift can be in cash or stock.
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust – Maximum flexibility with regards to the investment and benefits of your gift plan.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust – The flexibility to invest and manage your gift plan, and also the security of stable income.