Updated Visitor Restrictions
Due to COVID-19 precautions, we have implemented a No Visitation, No Access Policy for all inpatient and outpatient areas with the following exceptions:
- Emergency Department— one support person per patient
- Pediatrics— two parents/guardians per patient
- Labor & Delivery— one coach/partner per patient
- End of Life/Hospice— one visitor at a time
- Inpatient Discharge— one support person per patient
- Outpatient Procedures— one support person per patients
- Guidelines for Visitors
- All support persons, visitors and vendors will be screened prior to entry.
- No visitors will be allowed if they exhibit symptoms of illness such as cough or fever.
- Children under the age of 16 are only allowed if needing care.
- All support persons and visitors are encouraged to wait in their vehicles if possible duringpatient procedures, and will be contacted for patient pick-up at time of discharge.
We hope everyone understands that we are putting this restrictions in place to safeguard the health of all in the community.