Why did you choose your specialty area?
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine allows the clinician to integrate knowledge across multiple medical specialties while taking care of the sickest of patients as well as developing strong outpatient relationships.
How do you spend your spare time?
I enjoy cooking, and I bleed black and gold following Pittsburgh professional sports.
#1 health tip that you can offer:
Quit smoking—it is never too late to see a benefit. If you have not started, don’t.
|Undergraduate School||Wheeling Jesuit College, BS Biology|
|Medical School||Medical College of Ohio|
|Residency||Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Virginia Health System, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine|
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine Resident Teacher of the Year, Riverside Methodist Hospital, 2003
- Teacher of the Year, Heritage Valley Family Medicine Residency Program, 2017 and 2020
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Anthem BCBS
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier