Jeremy A. Benedetti, MD, FACS
Jeremy A. Benedetti, MD has been in practice for 14 years and is double board certified in Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Benedetti has particular expertise in cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures of the breast, body and face. He has a passion to address deformities of the female breast related to treatment for breast cancer or in the setting of past cosmetic procedures requiring secondary cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He offers the full spectrum of non-surgical procedures at both his UVA and Augusta offices including BOTOX and fillers such as Juvederm ULTRA XC, Restylane-L, Juvederm VOLBELLA XC, Juvederm VOLUMA XC to address patients cosmetic needs without surgery.
Dr. Benedetti has a lovely wife who is an RN and four children including two boys and two girls. They are a very active family with activities including soccer, dance, volleyball and basketball. Dr. Benedetti and his wife also enjoy exercise and outdoor activities.
|Undergraduate School||Bachelor of Arts, Zoology - Miami University - Oxford, OH|
|Medical School||Medical College of Ohio - Toledo, OH|
- Board Certification, American Board of Surgery
- Board Certification, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American College of Surgeons
- University of California, Davis Medical Center Surgical Alumni Society
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Toledo Society of Surgeons Achievement Scholarship, Medical College of Ohio
- Richard D. Ruppert, MD Merit Scholarship, Medical College of Ohio. Given by Toledo Academy of Medicine for overall academic, service and leadership qualities.
- Alpha Omega Alpha (Junior Year Inductee), Medical College of Ohio
- Microbiology and Immunology Scholarship, Medical College of Ohio
- Robert T. Tidrick, M.D. Scholarship, Medical College of Ohio, Presented by M.C.O. Alumni Association for exceptional academic talent, clinical skills, professionalism and humanitarianism.
- Graduated Highest Academic Rank, Medical College of Ohio