Why did you choose your specialty area?
During my clinical year of PA school, I chose Cardiology as my elective rotation and absolutely loved it! I think Electrophysiology is a fascinating field of medicine and plays such a vital role in the overall health and well-being of our patients.
How do you spend your spare time?
In my spare time, I enjoy going for walks, running outside with my dog, playing games with family, watching Carolina basketball, and trying out new recipes in the kitchen. I also love to travel and explore new areas when I can.
#1 health tip that you can offer:
Stay active as long as you can!
|Undergraduate School||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Graduate School||Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences, Mary Baldwin University|
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Anthem BCBS
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier