Sandra has a Master's Degree in Nursing with a focus as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. She completed training at the University of Virginia with a clinical focus on emergency medicine and trauma surgery.
Sandra is married with 6 children and 3 grandchildren. She loves the beach, being outdoors, traveling, and spending time with family.
|Undergraduate School||Eastern Mennonite University - BSN|
|Graduate School||University of Virginia - MSN - Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nursing Practitioner|
- Adult-Gerontology ACNP Board Certified
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Fundamentals of Critical Care
- Sigma Theta Tau International Beta Kappa Chapter
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Anthem BCBS
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier