Dr. Carter has an interest in Breast Surgery: Office biopsies, procedures and ultrasound Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries.
Dr. Carter is married with 2 sons. In his spare time, he enjoys performing, leading and teaching music; being active in his church as a teacher, worship leader and keyboard/piano player; hiking; running; sports; and spending time with his family.
|Undergraduate School||Point Loma College, San Diego, CA|
|Medical School||Jefferson Medical College - Philadelphia, PA|
|Residency||Barnes Hospital of Washington University, St. Louis, MO|
|Fellowship||Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA - Breast Cancer Fellowship|
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Hobart Amory Hare Medical Honor Society
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier