Why did you choose your specialty area?
I started as an RN in the Neuroscience ICU in Richmond, VA at the Medical College of VA.
How do you spend your spare time?
I enjoy spending time with my family, I have two grown daughters and two grandchildren; road biking; running; hiking; skiing; any ocean activity, especially Kayaking.
#1 health tip that you can offer:
Exercise at least 4 times a week for more than 20 minutes.
|Undergraduate School||Medical College of VA, VA Commonwealth University|
|Graduate School||Medical College of VA, VA Commonwealth University|
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- ENLS - Emergency Neurological Life Support
- ATLS - Advanced Trauma Life Support
- FCCS - Fundamental Critical Care Support Training: Society of Critical Care Medicine
- SOLO - Wilderness Emergency Medicine 10/2018
- SOLO - Stonehearth Open Learning Opportunities 10/2020
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Anthem BCBS
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier