Dr. Davidson practices General Otolaryngology, Sinus Surgery including Balloon Sinuplasty, Chronic Ear Disease and Surgery, Sleep Apnea Surgery, Thyroid and Parotid Gland Surgery. He has over 26 years practicing Otolarygology/Head and Neck Surgery in New Jersey and Georgia.
Dr. Davidson has been married for over 34 years and enjoys visiting with his two sons who are on their own. He also enjoys playing golf.
Call to schedule an appointment:
Phone: (540) 245-7010
Fax: (540) 245-7011
|Undergraduate School||Rutgers University (High Distinction in Biochemistry)|
|Medical School||University of Virginia School of Medicine|
|Residency||University of Texas Medical School at Houston (Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery)|
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Named to the US News and World Report Top Doctor List
- Named to the Castle Connolly Top Doctor list 1999 to present
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Anthem BCBS
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier