Quitlines & Quitline Websites
- 1-(800) QUIT-NOW
- 1-(800) 784-8669
- Instant Message a tobacco cessation specialist
- Join a 12-step support group for men and women wishing to quit nicotine addiction
- 1-(800) 642-0666
- National quitline in English and Spanish provides information on how to quit
- 1-(877) 448-7848 (Monday - Friday)
- Information and resources about lung, prostate, and colon cancer
- 1-(800) 227-2345
- Quitting support resources, asthma/allergy/air quality information, and news articles
- 1-(800) 586-4872
- A free nationwide Asian-language quit smoking service
- Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin): 1-(800) 838-8917
- Korean: 1-(800) 556-5564
- Vietnamese: 1-(800) 778-8440
How to plan your quit day, use the quit line, kick the habit, and find local resources and activities
Foundation working to discover the best ways to help pregnant smokers quit, and spread the word about effective, evidence-based treatments.
Health and Human Services: Accurate, up-to-date information and professional assistance to help support the immediate and long-term needs of people trying to quit smoking.
Get 24/7 encouragement, advice, and tips to help quit smoking and stay quit.
Stroke and healthy lifestyle information
How to quit, tobacco use data, and youth prevention