Augusta Health Fitness
***Inclement Weather updates can be found on our Facebook page or
by calling the front desk at (540) 932-5433****
Fitness Center Updates:
Due to the rise of Covid-19 cases in our community, we are looking at taking some additional safety measures and are making some temporary changes in operations effective Monday, Dec 28th. The center will still be open for regular hours and individual workouts (including the pools and tennis play) under our current regulations. However, we are reducing some of our ancillary services to allow for increased social distancing and also to free up some fitness staff to support our hospital team in other areas. Below are the temporary changes that will take place starting Monday:
- · Group Fitness classes will not be offered in person and will move to virtual. Courtney will send a follow-up email with Zoom directions if you are new to virtual group fitness!
- · Tennis programming will be on hold. Singles and doubles play is still available.
- · Personal training will be offered virtually
- · Health coaching will be offered virtually
- · Medical programming will be on hold
We hope that this "pause " in services will be short lived and that we can begin phasing things in again by mid-January. I will update you in the New Year and let you know.
- · Christmas Eve (Thurs, Dec 24th ) Close at noon
- · Closed Christmas Day
- · Closed the Saturday after Christmas (Dec 26th)
- · New Year's Eve (Thurs, Dec 31st) Close at noon
- · Closed New Year's Day
- · Open regular hours Sat, Jan 2nd (7a-5p)
Not ready to come back?
Contact Membership Services at (540) 332-5843 or email FITNESSMEMBERSHIPSERVICES [at] AugustaHealth.com and we can freeze your account or cancel your membership.
The Augusta Health Fitness Center offers a variety of wellness and fitness programs to help you achieve a wide range of health benefits, regardless of your current fitness level.
While we specialize in Medical Fitness, our doors are open to all members of the community looking to benefit from preventative wellness and a healthy lifestyle. Try us for free for 14 days, and see how much more we have to offer.
Augusta Health Fitness is excited to collaborate with Allegheny Mountain Institute (AMI) to raise awareness about the importance of healthy eating and wellness through growing food.
Visit the AMI Farm at Augusta Health to learn more and sign up for special events.