We encourage your comments on Augusta Health’s social media sites and hope you will join the discussions. We can’t respond to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. We review comments, and those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product are not allowed. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are out-of-bounds.
That’s the plain English version. Here it is in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts, or other material on Augusta Health’s social media sites, you give Augusta Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Augusta Health in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or Spam.
Augusta Health reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the social media site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Remove any posted communications, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Augusta Health against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.