Crystal Farmer, MSN, RN, NE-BC
Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer
- Lead, manage, oversee, direct and guide nursing staff in delivering patient care.
- Actively participate in hospital’s strategic meetings to enhance and improvise operational performances.
- Integrate the best practices in nursing patients and delivering health care systems.
- Chief Nursing Officer, Retreat Doctors' Hospital and Parham Doctors' Hospital – Richmond, VA
- Over 22 years of nursing experience
- Virginia Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- Virginia Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Virginia Commonwealth University, MSN
- Virginia Commonwealth University, BSN
- Southside Regional School of Nursing, Diploma