Augusta Health Internal Medicine
Specializing in Adult Care
Our Board Certified Internal Medicine Practitioners and experienced support staff are prepared to mange the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases.
- Wellness and Preventative Care for patients ages 17 years and older
- Women's health care including pelvic and breast exams
- EKG testing
- Comprehensive laboratory services (at the center of Augusta Health lab with satellite lab options)
- Acute illness care (sick visits usually seen same day)
- Minor emergencies (lacerations, sprains and strains)
- Immunizations (influenza vaccines, maintenance medications)
- Work related injuries
- Allergy and asthma care
- Case Management (coordination with home health, hospice, etc.)
Our Lexington office provides Primary and Specialty Care Services. This includes an Internal Medicine Practice, Family Medicine Practice, Outpatient Laboratory Services, Bone Density Testing, and Direct Access to Augusta Health Physician Specialists.