Augusta Health Otolaryngology (ENT)
Otolaryngology, also known as Ear, Nose, and Throat, or ENT is designed to treat a wide range of diseases and disorders. These conditions can affect our vital senses and our ability to properly experience the world around us. The otolaryngology practice at Augusta Health is designed to treat these conditions, so you can enjoy life to its fullest.
- Nasal Polyps
- Difficulty breathing through nose
- Ear obstructions
- Ear infections
- Hearing loss
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Balance Disorders
- Both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors of the head and neck
Common Tests and Procedures
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Surgery to Improve Nasal Breathing
- Ear Tubes
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Flexible Naso-Pharyngoscopy to evaluate Throat Cancer
- Removal of Thyroid and Parathyroid Tumors
- Removal of Parotid Gland Tumors
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Plautz specializes in endoscopic sinus surgery as well as Pediatric disorders of the Ear, Nose & Throat.
Dr. Davidson practices general otolaryngology, sinus surgeries, chronic ear disease surgery, thyroid and parotid gland surgery, and removal of neck masses.