Share our view from the valley.
"The career opportunities at Augusta Health are endless. It's awesome to not only grow as an individual, but also grow as a professional."
Amanda, RN, BSN – Quality Coordinator
Located in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Augusta Health offers an impressive array of inpatient, outpatient, and community-based services. Our main location is a 255-bed community hospital situated on a 230-acre campus in Fishersville and is the sole community provider in Augusta County. Our excellent interdisciplinary care team has enabled us to earn multiple national distinctions, including being named one of Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals and one of the 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
Why have so many top professionals made Augusta Health their employer of choice?
- The freedom to make the best care decisions based on community need as one of only five independent hospitals in Virginia
- A small-town feel with state-of-the-art technology and facilities, including robotic surgery, a Duke-affiliated cancer center, a hyperbaric chamber for wound healing and an advanced vascular center
- A highly collaborative environment where individuals can make an impact and are truly valued
- Excellent opportunities for leadership and growth
- Transparency and open communication with access to leadership and regular town hall meetings with our CEO
- Perhaps best of all, we have genuinely wonderful people who are highly engaged and committed to excellence, as evidence by our tenured staff