Share our view from the valley.
"Augusta Health takes care of its employees so that we can focus on taking care of our patients."
David – Imaging Service Technician
At Augusta Health, our professionals are dedicated to providing our community with the highest level of care focused on safety, quality, efficiency and compassion. Ours is a very challenging and collaborative environment that offers endless opportunity for personal growth. You will enjoy the kind of clinical variety that makes your career more interesting and makes every day a chance to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Why choose Augusta Health?
- Access to a variety of specialties and teamwork across multiple disciplines
- Local independent hospital with state-of-the-art technology
- Growth and advancement potential, including certification pay
- Career ladder opportunities in Laboratory and Therapy
- Educational and training opportunities, including tuition reimbursement and internships
- Laboratory accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- School of Clinical Laboratory Science that has been operating since 1955
- Retail pharmacy that provides prescription and over-the-counter medications for the community and employees
- Women's Imaging Center, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiation Oncology accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Outpatient Therapy Center that includes a Lymphedema Clinic
- Animal-Assisted Therapy program coordinated by the Recreation Therapy Department
Key roles include:
- Laboratory professionals (Blood Bank, Microbiology, Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis and Coagulation)
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiology (Diagnostic, Ultrasound, CT, PET, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Angiography and Mammography)
- Respiratory Therapy
- Therapy Services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Recreation Therapy)