We are excited to host a variety of student experiences at Augusta Health. Below you will find resources specific to your educational experience. You will need to fill out the human resource/IT/employee health forms, complete express education, and perform assigned tasks or competencies for on-boarding prior to the start of your student experience.
General information for students
- Location & Directions (Google Maps)
- Parking Map
- Campus Map
- Express Education (Read only)
- Please print, sign, and return the Augusta Health General Education Verification Checklist to Human Resources when you get your student badge.
- TB Surveillance and Immunization Status for Affiliate Students and Non-employed Personnel (Download and Return)
- Please fax completed form to Augusta Health Occupational and Employee Health and Wellness at (540) 332-5835. This record must be complete and returned to Occupational Health prior to start of first day of clinical rotation for any student utilizing Augusta Health as a clinical site.
- Acceptable Use Policy and Attestation (Print and Return)
- Confidentiality Agreement (Print and Return)
- Standards of Appearance Policy (Read only)