Application for Admission
The School is currently accepting applications for the program beginning in June 2022 (tentative start date June 13, 2022). In order to be considered for acceptance into the next class, the application packet should be postmarked no later than November 19, 2021.
**Late applications may be reviewed if a seat becomes available.
The selection of applicants will proceed according to the following approximate timeline:
- Application Review Period: November 19 - December 14
- Interview Period: December 17 - January 18
- Offers of Acceptance Made: January 21 - February 15
A complete application packet should be submitted directly from the student, should be postmarked by November 19, 2018, and should contain the following:
- Application Checklist
- Application for Admission
- Follow the directions described on page 3 of the application.
- Three letters of reference
- The form linked above should be provided to each reference. Each completed form/letter should be enclosed in the application packet in an individually sealed envelope with the reference's signature across the seal.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and/or universities attended
- Transcripts should be submitted in the packet in sealed envelopes from the registrar.
- If transcripts are to be submitted from colleges/universities outside of the United States or Canada, the transcript must be evaluated by one of the Acceptable Agencies for Foreign Transcripts. The original or notarized copy of the evaluation is required and must show degree equivalency, course-by-course evaluation including semester credit and grade equivalency, and United States GPA calculation.
- Required only if any pre-requisite coursework was completed more than seven years ago.
Mail the packet to
Augusta Health School of Clinical Laboratory Science
78 Medical Center Drive
Fishersville, VA 22939