Application for Admission
The School is currently accepting applicants for the program beginning in summer 2018 (tentative start date June 18, 2018). In order to be considered for acceptance into the next open class, the application packet must be postmarked by January 2, 2018.
The selection of applicants will proceed according to the following approximate timeline:
- Application Review Period: January 2 – 26
- Interview Period: January 29 – March 2
- Offers of Acceptance Made: March 5 – 30
A complete application packet should be submitted directly from the student, should be postmarked by January 2, and should contain the following:
- Applicant Checklist
- Application for Admission
- Follow the directions described on page 3 of the application.
- Three letters of reference
- The form linked above should be provided to each reference. Each completed form/letter should be enclosed in the application packet in an individually sealed envelope with the reference's signature across the seal.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and/or universities attended
- Transcripts should be submitted in the packet in sealed envelopes from the registrar.
- If transcripts are to be submitted from colleges/universities outside of the United States or Canada, the transcript must be evaluated by one of the Acceptable Agencies for Foreign Transcripts. The original or notarized copy of the evaluation showing degree equivalency and subject breakdown is required.
- Required only if any pre-requisite coursework was completed more than seven years ago.
Mail the packet to
Augusta Health School of Clinical Laboratory Science
78 Medical Center Drive
Fishersville, VA 22939