Due to COVID-19 precautions, we have implemented a No Visitation, No Access Policy for all inpatient and outpatient areas with the following exceptions...
Coronavirus | COVID-19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Closings & Cancellations
In order to keep our community as healthy as possible and reduce the spread of COVID-19, please be aware of our schedule changes.
Positive cases reported at Augusta Health.
When to Seek Care
If you are worried but well, stay home.
- Put distance between yourself and others
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands often
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
Call For Advice
If you are sick and think you have been exposed, call the Augusta Health COVID Care Call Center:
(540) 332-5122We have a team of nurses answering calls seven days a week from 8am–4:30pm.
If you are sick and think you have an emergency, call 911.
Warning signs include:
- Difficulty breathing/ shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face