The safety of Augusta Health team members and patients is our top priority.
Coronavirus | COVID-19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Patient & Visitor Guidelines
Reopening & Service Status
In order to keep our community as healthy as possible and reduce the spread of COVID-19, please be aware of our schedule changes.
Number of positive inpatient and outpatient cases reported at Augusta Health since April 1, 2020.
When to Seek Care
If you are worried but well, stay home.
- Put distance between yourself and others
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands often
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
Call For Advice
If you are sick and think you have been exposed, call the Augusta Health COVID Care Call Center:
(540) 332-5122We have a team of nurses answering calls Monday–Friday from 8am–4:30pm.
If you are sick and think you have an emergency, call 911.
Warning signs include:
- Difficulty breathing/ shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face