Lunch & Learn
Augusta Health hosts a monthly Lunch and Learn series on various health educations topics. They are free and open to all community members. Registration is required due to limited seating.
|1/17/2018||Cancer – What do I Really Need to Know? Presented by Kelvin Raybon, MD|
|2/14/2018||Cardiology Topics presented by Rodney Graber, MD|
|3/13/2018||Colo-rectal Cancer presented by Kristin Turza, MD|
|4/17/2018||Neurosurgery and Spine presented by Clark Bernard, MD|
|5/17/2018||Lung Health presented by Matthew Shapiro, MD, Carmen
Gonzalez, MD, Miguel Aguinaga, MD
|11/13/2018||Augusta Health Update|
|12/11/2018||Fitness & Nutrition|
Augusta Community Care Building, Conference Room 3
Reservations are required. Please Call (540) 245-7827.
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request. Please provide two weeks’ notice when requesting an interpreter.