We are excited to begin offering limited outdoor fitness classes for our members beginning Tuesday, May 26th! We will continue to offer our virtual classes for a fee starting next week. Beginning NOW members only, will be able to view the outdoor class schedule and pre-register for classes offered May 26-30 on our Online Schedule.
Rules for Outdoor Fitness Classes
- Outdoor classes will require preregistration to ensure that we limit the number of participants to 9 participants and are able to maintain the required 10 foot physical distance in accordance with the guidelines in Phase 1. Classes are open to members only. Due to limited capacity, nonmembers are not able to register for these classes.
- Pre-registration is now open for next week's classes. Members can pre-register for the scheduled outdoor classes and virtual offered May 26 – May 30 via the website. There will be no walk-ins. See registration directions below.
- Participants must bring water and their own mat for all classes except Zumba. Our equipment as well as indoor restroom facilities are not accessible.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for the scheduled class. You must be screened to take each class. Screening will be at the back entrance of the building. Park in the back parking lot. The instructor and all participants must maintain at least ten feet of physical distancing between each other at all times. Everyone must wear a mask as you approach screening, get screened, and go to the group fitness area, which is located on the café patio between the café and the tennis courts. You may remove the mask for exercise. You will see marked spots on the patio and you must remain near your spot for the duration of class and leave immediately after class ends.
- All classes are on regardless of weather. If we have inclement weather we will notify in advance that the class will then be offered virtually and we will send enrolled members the link to the live class. We will not cancel classes.
How to View Outdoor Class Schedule
Class schedule will be viewable beginning at 12:00pm on Thursdays for the following week. To view our outdoor schedule of classes, please visit our Online Schedule and follow the steps below.
- To locate classes, search the schedule by day between 5/26/20 – 5/30/20.
- Click on the class you want to attend.
- Click the Enroll button.
- You will be prompted to go to the member login using your username and password. If you have not logged in before or if you have forgotten your username or password, or are having trouble logging in, please call membership (540) 332-5843.
We look forward to safely seeing you over the coming weeks!
Do you want to be healthy and fit, but you're not sure how to do it on your own? Are you bored with your same routine and having trouble staying motivated to work out? Group Fitness could be just what you need to reach your fitness goals!
Augusta Health Fitness offers a large variety of exercise classes to meet your every need. Our nationally certified instructors are energetic and eager to help you reach your full potential! Group Fitness is unique as you will be able to work out with others, who will help motivate and keep you on track. You will find the team-like atmosphere both encouraging and inspiring.
Each class is designed with specific goals in mind, so there is something for everyone!