View our Online Schedule
Rules for Group Fitness
- Group Fitness classes will require preregistration to ensure that we limit the number of participants to 9 participants. Members can pre-register for the scheduled classes. There will be no walk-ins.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for the scheduled class. If you are taking an outdoor class you can park in the back parking lot and be screened. Members taking indoor classes should enter through the front entrance for screening. The instructor and all participants must maintain at least ten feet of physical distancing between each other at all times.
- For Outdoor Classes everyone must wear a mask as you approach screening, get screened, and go to the group fitness area, which is located on the café patio between the café and the tennis courts. You may remove the mask for exercise. You will see marked spots on the patio and you must remain near your spot for the duration of class and leave immediately after class ends.
- For Indoor Classes members must wear a mask while in the building and must answer COVID screening questions.
How to View Group Fitness Class Schedule
To view our schedule of classes, please visit our Online Schedule and follow the steps below.
- To locate classes, search the schedule by day.
- Click on the class you want to attend.
- Click the Enroll button.
- You will be prompted to go to the member login using your username and password. If you have not logged in before or if you have forgotten your username or password, or are having trouble logging in, please call membership (540) 332-5843.
We look forward to safely seeing you over the coming weeks!
Do you want to be healthy and fit, but you're not sure how to do it on your own? Are you bored with your same routine and having trouble staying motivated to work out? Group Fitness could be just what you need to reach your fitness goals!
Augusta Health Fitness offers a large variety of exercise classes to meet your every need. Our nationally certified instructors are energetic and eager to help you reach your full potential! Group Fitness is unique as you will be able to work out with others, who will help motivate and keep you on track. You will find the team-like atmosphere both encouraging and inspiring.
Each class is designed with specific goals in mind, so there is something for everyone!