View our Online Schedule
We are currently offering a wide variety of fitness classes with some restrictions in place to make your experience safe, clean, and fun! Check out our Aqua, Strength Training, Cardio, Mind-Body, and Senior classes, as well as programs for Kids!
- Group Fitness classes require preregistration to ensure that we limit the number of participants. Members can pre-register for the scheduled classes. There will be no walk-ins.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for the scheduled class. Members must enter through the front entrance for screening. The instructor and all participants must maintain at least ten feet of physical distancing between each other at all times.
- For All Classes everyone must wear a face covering inside the building, get screened at the front desk, and go to the designated group fitness studio or patio. You may remove your face covering for outdoor exercise once you are on a spot marked on the patio ground. Face coverings must be worn during indoor classes. You will see marked spots on the ground in the studios and on the ground on the patios and you must remain near your spot for the duration of class and leave after class ends.
How to register for Group Fitness Classes
To view our schedule of classes, please visit our Online Schedule and follow the steps below.
- To locate classes, search the schedule by day.
- Click on the class you want to attend.
- Click the Enroll button.
- You will be prompted to go to member login using your username and password. If you have not logged in before or if you have forgotten your username or password, click forgot username and password. If you are having trouble logging in, please call membership (540) 332-5843.
- Once logged in, you will be able to enroll in your classes within 7 days prior to the class date. Please cancel online or let us know if you need to cancel! You may also enroll and cancel by calling or stopping by the front desk.
Do you want to be healthy and fit, but you're not sure how to do it on your own? Are you bored with your same routine and having trouble staying motivated to work out? Group Fitness could be just what you need to reach your fitness goals!
Augusta Health Fitness offers a large variety of exercise classes to meet your every need. Our nationally certified instructors are energetic and eager to help you reach your full potential! Group Fitness is unique as you will be able to work out with others, who will help motivate and keep you on track. You will find the team-like atmosphere both encouraging and inspiring.
Each class is designed with specific goals in mind, so there is something for everyone!