Outpatient Behavior Health resumes in-person visits
On Monday, June 1, Outpatient Behavioral Health resumed in-person visits. Throughout the pandemic response, visits have been conducted through telehealth.
- Our hours are: Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Emotional and substance abuse problems deserve the same attention as other health problems. They are treatable illnesses. Treatment means less suffering for individuals and their loved ones, less disruption in family life and the workplace.
Behavioral Health offers programs and treatment for:
- Depression - it is characterized by ongoing feelings of sadness or Irritability, loss of energy, interests and sleep, appetite problems and thoughts of wanting to die.
- Alcohol and other drug abuse (Outpatient Services)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety/panic - intense worry, tension or jitteriness and panic attacks.
- Personality disorders
- Schizoaffective and related disorders
We provide outpatient assessment to those with depression, anxiety, chemical dependency, and other symptoms. Our professional staff offers outpatient individual and group therapy to adults.
Our Treatment Options
- Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment (Crossroads) - Provides a short-term psychiatric stabilization program. Services are specifically designed to meet the needs of adults and geriatric patients. All care is provided in a supportive environment with 24-hour nursing care to help ensure the safety and well-being of each patient.
- Traditional Outpatient Services - Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor assess and treat adults. We offer individual and group therapy, as well as substance abuse education.