Emotional and substance abuse problems deserve the same attention as other health problems. They are treatable illnesses. Treatment means less suffering for individuals and their loved ones, less disruption in family life and the workplace.
Behavioral Health offers programs and treatment for:
- Depression - it is characterized by ongoing feelings of sadness or Irritability, loss of energy, interests and sleep, appetite problems and thoughts of wanting to die.
- Alcohol and other drug abuse (Outpatient Services)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety/panic - intense worry, tension or jitteriness and panic attacks.
- Personality disorders
- Schizoaffective and related disorders
We provide outpatient assessment and treatment to those with depression, anxiety, chemical dependency, and other symptoms. Our professional staff offers outpatient individual and group therapy to adults. We also provide a substance abuse education group.
Our Treatment Options
- Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment (Crossroads) - Provides a short-term psychiatric stabilization program. Services are specifically designed to meet the needs of adults and geriatric patients. All care is provided in a supportive environment with 24-hour nursing care to help ensure the safety and well-being of each patient.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (lOP) - 3-hour program for adults needing more intensity than regular outpatient appointments. We offer several programs which treat either substance abuse or diagnosable mental illnesses in adults.
- Traditional Outpatient Services - Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor assess and treat adults. We offer individual and group therapy, as well as substance abuse education.