Dr. Brammer has an interest in all aspects of cardiac electrophysiology, including: treatment and management of Atrial fibrillation, including catheter ablation; implantable devices such as pacemakers and ICDs; implantable monitors; all arrhythmias.
Dr. Brammer lives in Staunton with his wife and 4 boys. He enjoys hiking, biking, and running.
|Medical School||Marshall University School of Medicine, Huntington, WV|
|Residency||University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA|
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Board Certified, Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Board Certified, Cardiovascular Disease
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier