Why did you choose your specialty area?
I enjoy the broad specialty of Internal Medicine because of the wide spectrum of issues I get the opportunity to treat. As a hospitalist, I find the acuity of inpatient medicine very engaging and rewarding.
How do you spend your spare time?
I enjoy teaching medical students, gardening, woodworking, and spending time with my family
|Undergraduate School||West Virginia University|
|Graduate School||University of Virginia|
|Post Graduate School||University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Harrisburg, PA|
|Medical School||University of Virginia|
|Residency||University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Harrisburg, PA|
|Fellowship||American College of Physicians Fellowship (2021)|
- American Medical Association
- Military Officers Association of America
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Phi Beta Kappa
- American College of Physicians Professionalism Award
- Air Force Meritorious Service Medal
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Anthem BCBS
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier