Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Dr. Reed loves to help patients treat and reverse chronic diseases, lose weight, and get off their medications with lifestyle changes. He also enjoys travel medicine and minor emergencies requiring procedures such as skin biopsies, cryotherapy, removing foreign bodies, lipomas and cysts, and suturing lacerations.
Dr. Reed enjoys playing with his 3 kids, hiking and nature, gardening, healthy eating, languages, travel, reading, boating, and a quiet evening with his wife.
|Undergraduate School||University of Virginia|
|Graduate School||University of Washington|
|Medical School||University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill|
|Residency||University of South Carolina - Palmetto Health Richland|
- Diplomate - American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- SC and VA medical licenses
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine