Challenge yourself in a team-like atmosphere with group fitness classes!
Augusta Health Fitness offers a large variety of exercise classes to meet your every need. Our nationally certified instructors are energetic and eager to help you reach your full potential!
How to register for Group Fitness Classes
To view our schedule of classes, please visit our Online Schedule, and follow the steps below:
- To locate classes, search the schedule by day.
- Click on the class you want to attend.
- Click the Enroll button.
- You will be prompted to go to member login using your username and password. If you have not logged in before or if you have forgotten your username and password, click forgot username and password. If you are having trouble logging in, please call membership (540) 332-5843.
- Once logged in, you will be able to enroll in your classes within 7 days prior to the class date. Please cancel online or let us know if you need to cancel! You may also enroll and cancel by calling or stopping by the front desk.
Group Fitness for Children
Children ages 8-15 years old are permitted to attend the following classes with their parents:
- Junior Fit (child-specific group fitness class; no adult supervision needed)
- Body Combat
- Boot Camp
- Cardio Step
- LM Core
- Total Body Strength
- Gentle Flow Yoga
- Yoga Basics
- Body Attack
*16-17 year old children have full access to the facility and all group exercises.