New Masking Guidelines
- Indoor classes: All participants must wear their masks when taking class indoors. Registration is still required due to social distancing and limited capacity.
- Outdoor Classes: No Mask required for outdoor classes.
- Fitness Pool Classes: Fitness Pool class capacity is now 10 members. Masks should be worn to and from class and in locker rooms. Registration still required.
- Therapy Pool Classes: We will begin to offer a few therapy pool classes with a 6 member capacity.
How to register for Group Fitness Classes
To view our schedule of classes, please visit our Online Schedule and follow the steps below.
- To locate classes, search the schedule by day.
- Click on the class you want to attend.
- Click the Enroll button.
- You will be prompted to go to member login using your username and password. If you have not logged in before or if you have forgotten your username or password, click forgot username and password. If you are having trouble logging in, please call membership (540) 332-5843.
- Once logged in, you will be able to enroll in your classes within 7 days prior to the class date. Please cancel online or let us know if you need to cancel! You may also enroll and cancel by calling or stopping by the front desk.
Do you want to be healthy and fit, but you’re not sure how to do it on your own? Are you bored with your same routine and having trouble staying motivated to work out? Group Fitness could be just what you need to reach your fitness goals!
Augusta Health Fitness offers a large variety of exercise classes to meet your every need. Our nationally certified instructors are energetic and eager to help you reach your full potential! Group Fitness is unique as you will be able to work out with others, who will help motivate and keep you on track. You will find the team-like atmosphere both encouraging and inspiring.
Each class is designed with specific goals in mind, so there is something for everyone!