Augusta Health now offers an Online Patient Record Request tool for the patients and a patient’s legal representative to request patient records.
Health Information Management compiles complete and accurate medical information for Augusta Health patients. It is our duty to safeguard all patient information. If you need copies of medical records, please follow the steps below. Have questions? Email email@example.com.
Augusta Health | Health Information Management P.O. Box 1000 Fishersville, VA 22939
Physical Office Address
Augusta Health | Health Information Management 342 Mule Academy Road Fishersville, VA 22939
- Document patient care and serve as a communication link among caregivers
- Are important to the financial well-being of the facility as they substantiate reimbursement claims
- Help protect the legal interests of the patient, healthcare provider, and healthcare facility
- Are used for medical research, education of health care providers, public health studies, and quality review
The Health Information Management team is responsible for:
- Assisting in compiling complete and accurate medical information
- Safeguarding this information in a complex, ever-changing healthcare delivery system
Patients can also request copies of medical records by fax or mail by completing the authorization form provided below.
Visit Health Information Management
Records can also be requested by visiting the Health Information Management Department located at 342 Mule Academy Road, Fishersville VA, 22939.