Here to help. Free of charge.
Our social workers are here to help you solve the social and personal problems associated with illness and disability. We can assist you with referrals, answer questions, provide counseling, and more.
- Nursing home and adult home placement
- Home health referrals
- Medicare/Medicaid information
- Medical equipment
- Home sitters or companions
- Referrals to community services
Our Social Work team is here to support you on a wide range of topics.
Here are some common questions we receive:
- Where can I find home health care support?
- What community services are available to me?
- How will I pay for health care services and my medications?
- I’m feeling overwhelmed or stressed trying to find support resources. What can I do?
- We’re having difficulty coping with my illness. This is changing our whole family dynamic. Can you help?
- How do I establish an advanced directive or living will?
- How can I find a living situation to meet my needs?
- How can I purchase the special medical equipment I need for my home care?