- The fitness pool and therapy pool are both open by appointment only. Members must reserve a lane space in advance by calling the front desk. These are set in 45 min intervals with a 15 changeover gap. Max of three reservations per week.
- Swimmers must screen at the front desk and wear a face covering to and from the pool. It may only be removed when they are in the water.
- Locker rooms and showers are still closed. Swimmers should come dressed in their bathing suits and enter the pool area via the hallway door.
- 10 feet of social distancing is required in accordance with the Virginia Phase 3 guidelines for swimming pools. Every other lane will be available for use. Please do not share lanes or congregate on the pool deck.
- The spa and steam room will remain closed during this phase.
Please call the front desk at 332-5433 to make a reservation.
Augusta Health Fitness is proud to offer a 25 meter, 6 lane, Fitness Pool for lap swimmers, Group Fitness Classes and Swim Team Practices. This pool maintains a temperature of approximately 81ºF and is perfect for more rigorous exercise.
The Therapy Pool is shared by Augusta Health Outpatient Therapy and the members of Augusta Health Fitness. This pool is used for therapy, group fitness classes, and aquatic exercise. The Therapy Pool is kept at a therapeutic temperature of approximately 90ºF.
Spa & Steam Room
We also offer a dry sauna in each locker room, as well as a whirlpool spa and steam room on the main pool deck.